Job: Human Resource Director - Southeast
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Human Resource Director - Southeast
Requisition #: 2912 Location: Charlotte - B0115
Functional Area: Human Resources Education Required: High School Diploma
Position Type: Relocation Provided: Potential
Experience Required: 7 - 10 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Human Resources Director.
The Human Resources Director is responsible for promoting a positive working environment, responding to employee opportunities, and providing guidance to management within one of four national regions. As an integral part of the Human Resources area, this position deals directly with regional management and employees to enhance the overall working relationship.
• Provide HR and Employee Relations support for a region to a variety of field/operations management leaders
• Function as a Strategic HR Leader utilizing metrics to identify needs and develop solutions
• Perform the functions of employee relations (including maintaining a union-free environment, resolving performance issues, performing investigations, resolving employee grievances, etc.)
• Manage and coordinate the performance management process, succession planning, recruitment and training & development for the region
• Develop front-line communication programs, evaluate organizational effectiveness, manage the employee appeal process, and support related employee relations training programs and initiatives
• Model high standards of integrity and leadership, gain trust and influence decision making
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources
• 8+ years of experience in Human Resources
• Legal and regulatory HR knowledge
• HR leadership experience in the field with multi-unit responsibility
• Ability to relate to employees at all levels of the organization
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Brink's, Incorporated. Jobs
This company does not have more jobs