Job: Supervisor, Operations
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
The Supervisor of Operations is responsible for the daily production of a team of employees whose primary responsibilities include entering and reviewing reports for accuracy to ensure that the company’s quality assurance standards and client guidelines are continuously met.
• Responsible for team’s adherence to time service, quality and production goal requirements; provide leadership to team members in meeting these SLAs
• Collect and compile data using daily/monthly operational reports and spreadsheets • Review and approve client specific guidelines to ensure compliance with department’s procedures
• Follows policies and procedures and works with management to implement enhancements; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values. Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability. Leads team to compliance with policy and procedure. • Manages and resolves difficult customer situations and escalates to management, Account Managers and Sales as appropriate; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; works with integrity and in an ethical manner; maintains confidentiality of colleague and customer information and coaches team to do the same. • Conduct periodic performance and career path discussions in accordance with HireRight guidelines to coach team members to maximize performance and achieve career goals; escalates performance issues to management and Human Resources as appropriate • Successfully work cross-functionally to achieve goals.
• Communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and within budget. Able to establish effective relationships and communications, both internally and externally, with persons of all backgrounds and organizational levels • Focuses on solving conflict. Accepts responsibility for his/her own performance and demonstrates the capability to assist other team members in reaching success within the organization and contributes to building a positive team environment
• High School diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s Degree
• OR 4 years experience in functional area
• OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill; ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients, and all levels of management.
• Must be detail and process oriented
• Organizational skills - ability to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively, ability to multi-task
• Ability to think critically, draw upon previous experience to make decisions independently, and exercise good judgment
• Strong customer focus
• Ability to work flexibly and enthusiastically with changing priorities
• Computer Skills: must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must be proficient using the Internet to locate information.
•Minimum two (2) years related experience in a supervisory role is preferred
• Proven track record of coaching and mentoring employees to success
• Internal candidates will be considered based on their successful performance with their responsibilities within the company
• Training and education on federal (FCRA) and state reporting regulations, product turnaround time, public access to court information, employment law and privacy rights preferred.
• The Supervisor will be expected to have a working knowledge of FCRA within 90 days of hire.
Benefits: In exchange for your expertise, HireRight offers an excellent employee benefit package which includes:
* Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Generous Vacation and Sick Program
* 10 Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance Program
* Business Casual Attire
* Generous Referral Program
* Employee Discounts and Rewards
* And much more!
Intelligence to move forward.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
HireRight, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
ND1600 - Drug & Health Screening
Kroll Background America, Inc. (KBA) Jobs
This company does not have more jobs