Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Sales Recruiter in Charlotte, North Carolina at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Multi-billion-dollar manufacturer of specialty products known for creating new market spaces, segments and solutions that redefine markets
- Strong R&D investment - Awarded Excellence in Continuing Innovation by DuPont
- Featured in Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies
- Over 23,000 global employees in 169 countries.
- Progressive HR organization with a belief that employees and practices are a significant driver of business growth.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing organization.
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people, allowing them to learn multiple lines of business.
- High visibility across the organization and interaction with high level executives to influence change and ideas.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Charlotte, NC
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Responsible for recruiting and attracting the highest quality applicants to the company
- Act as the liaison between the hiring managers and recruiting, and will work with the applicants through all stages of the process.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process for all divisions for their assigned functions.
- Influence hiring managers and other management team members during the process. This role will also assist as deemed necessary related to determining recruitment methods to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool.
- Manage large candidate pools within an applicant tracking system- preferred Success Factors
- Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting process within designated client groups, driving the process for all involved (Hiring Managers, HR, interviewers, and candidates)
- Manage the recruiting process for a requisition load of 20+ open positions
- Lead Hiring Manager/HR intake meetings, educating all participants on roles and responsibilities
- Development and implementation of sourcing strategies (direct sourcing, internet recruiting, networking, research, etc.,).
- Implement adequate candidate assessment tools into the process, while educating interviewers on how to leverage interview methodology
- Responsible for coaching and training hiring managers on interview skills and competency assessments assuring that the process is EEOC compliant.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the various lines and functional clients, serving as a subject matter expert while influencing, guiding and driving the recruiting process
- Ensure that recruitment strategies support the enterprise diversity initiative and drive performance metrics (quality of hire, time-to-fill, customer satisfaction, etc.). Maintain accurate records for OFCCP and EEOC compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring that candidate care is a top priority, ensuring that candidates have a positive experience throughout the hiring process
- Responsible for staffing metrics and data integrity captured in the staffing system Build strong relationships with the various line and functional clients, serving as a subject matter expert while influencing, guiding and driving the recruiting process
- Manage the offer development and presentation process, partnering with compensation, HR, and the Hiring Manager
- Partner with the Recruitment Ops to ensure a smooth on-boarding process for all involved
- Apply industry knowledge and best practices to make continuous improvements to the recruiting processes and standard operating procedures
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of Field Sales recruiting experience in a Corporate or Agency environment
- 3+ years of experience working with applicant tracking system- preferred Success Factors
- 3+ years of experience and a proven track record of hiring “Sales” professionals in a corporate Manufacturing background
- 3+ years of Experience with effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates
- 3+ years of experience with managing a corporate full life cycle recruiting process
- 3+ years of experience fostering relationships with Hiring Manager/HR intake meetings, educating all participants on roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to manage 20+ requisitions
- Corporate Sales recruiting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Hiring “Sales” professionals in a Manufacturing background
- Strong experience using social media and internet tools for candidate sourcing
- Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, and problem solving skills