Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cost Accountant in Matthews, North Carolina at AccruePartners
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3T8525WTG9SQ2GR212
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- $100M multinational provider of instrumentation technology systems worldwide
- Privately held Manufacturer that touches different industries and specific disciplines
- One of the largest sellers of technical instrumentation technology with over 300 Patents and 10 R&D 100 Awards
- Global touch with 5 International subsidiaries and Distributors in over 50 countries
- Strong commitment to R&D with over 20 new major products introduced in the last 5 years
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- High Visibility with a commitment to professional development
- Opportunity to join a growing company with international exposure
- Casual but accountable work environment where employees have the resources necessary to get the job done
- AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly accounting activities to ensure timely workflow and recording of all financial transactions.
- Responsibilities include running reports, preparing journal entries, preparing accruals, account reconciliations, creating standard work and improving the accuracy and timeliness of the close process.
- Extract, review, analyze and compile information from a variety of financial and non-financial systems.
- Ensure internal policies and controls are complied with including: data integrity, asset protection, segregation of duties, budgeting, financial reporting, information systems and adherence to corporate policies (GAAP, SOX compliance, etc.)
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years in a financial or accounting position is required.
- Cost Accounting experience highly preferred
- Working knowledge accounting principles is required.
- Experience working within ERP system environment preferred