Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Delivery Manager
at ACN, Inc.
Concord, NC - USA
ACN is currently seeking a Technical Delivery Manager to join our team to manage the technical delivery efforts of our Global Compensation Systems from our corporate headquarters in Concord, North Carolina.
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing incoming demand from North America and other regions, provide reliable LOEs, facilitate effective designs, and meet delivery commitments with quality. The manager will work with internal business partners, other internal and external application teams and IT shared services (i.e. Dev Ops, Change/Release Management) to effectively plan and deliver solutions.
Some international travel may be required. There will be coordination and communication outside of US business hours.
· Establish and maintain recurring processes to support intake of enhancement & project requests.
· Work with the Global Sales organization, regional leaders, and other key business partners to solution and plan the technical delivery of time-sensitive initiatives.
· Establish resource management capability with capacity management and allocation models to support in-flight and upcoming initiatives.
· Develop repeatable and reliable method for calculation of level of effort and delivery schedule based on available capacity.
· Produce and communicate technical delivery updates with senior stakeholders with global concerns.
· Coordinate design activities with other related or dependent application delivery teams.
· Collaborate with QA and DevOps teams to plan and coordinate testing activities and environment management.
· Manage relationships with onshore and offshore third party delivery parties.
· Operationalize repeatable processes for continuous delivery across the SDLC.
· Work with the Change and Release Management team to plan releases and deployments. Maintain release calendar
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Demonstrable business and technical analysis experience. Need the ability to elicit business requirements and derive technical requirements.
• Ability to decompose business goals, strategy and other drivers with requirements to technical delivery tasks with dependencies.
• Ability to convene and facilitate cross-functional discussions with technical and business teams.
• Ability to deliver business initiatives to meet stakeholder expectations.
• Experience driving efficiencies and managing delivery teams.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast changing environment.
• Ability to communicate at all levels from technical staff to senior executives.
• Experience with Agile SCRUM development methodology.
• Must have strong technical writing and documentation skills.
• Proficient computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
• Ability and willingness to work Asian business hours when required.
· Degree in Business Information Systems or related discipline. MBA degree is desirable.
· 5+ years of business and technical analysis experience.
· Experience with demand management and SDLC management platforms like Service Now and Atlassian.
· Experience writing SQL queries with simple report generation is desirable.
· Experience delivering projects based on Oracle database and enterprise Java technologies
· Ability to model business processes and recommend process improvements is desirable.
· Prior application development experience is a plus.