Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Financial Administrator
at Advantage Solutions
- Primary Posting Location : City
- Primary Posting Location : State/Province
- Postal Code
- Primary Posting Location : Country
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Professional: (IT, Finance, Legal, HR, Talent Acquisition, Administrative, Customer Service)
Business Financial Administrator – Reconciliation Specialist
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Business Financial Administrator – Reconciliation Specialist to work closely with the Sales Team to ensure that our client’s brand marketing and consumer strategies are implemented. The ideal candidate will provide administrative support, and utilize superior customer service skills as the liaison between the sales and client teams. To be successful as a BFA Reconciliation Specialist you should be familiar with accounts receivable and balance sheet.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Administer the claims, deductions, and reconciliation process maintaining accurate records.
- Assist with repayments, receivables, and collections. Process invoices and billing.
- Providing Sales Team with accurate and timely promotional contracts.
- Maintain Claims, Deductions & promotional materials utilizing ECM Document Management System.
- Assist Sales Team in coordinating events and creating sales presentations.
- 2 or more years of experience in accounting, financial administration or bookkeeping is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be accurate and timely with completing work.
- Previous experience in the consumer goods industry is considered a plus.
- High School graduate or equivalent GED. Associate Degree or a Bachelor Degree is considered a plus.
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
This position works closely with the Sales Team Leader and other support personnel to ensure the client’s brand marketing and consumer strategies are implemented. The ideal candidate will perform administrative duties, act as a liaison between the sales team and client, and be a point of contact for conflict resolutions.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer the claims, deductions, and reconciliation processes by meeting client and customer expectations through maintaining accurate records. Assist with repayments, receivables, and collections. Process invoices and billing.
- Maintain efficient forms management process through consistent application and training.
- Administer process for providing Sales Team with accurate and timely promotional contracts.
- Maintain Claims, Deductions & promotional materials utilizing ECM (Company's Document Management System)
- Support and resolve administrative activities by maintaining communication flow and serving as a liaison for the Sales Team.
- Interface with Customers and Clients to ensure outstanding customer service
- Assist Sales Team in coordinating events and creating sales presentations
NOTE: Some Administrators are dedicated to deductions or forms management
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel is an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is not an essential duty or function of this job.
Travel up to 10%
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
(Preferred): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
2 or more years of experience in accounting, financial administration or bookkeeping is preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Preferred experience in bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team building Skills
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws including Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinances. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.