Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Developer, Enterprise Studio
Come work for a high-growth company where you can thrive on collaborative teams, and where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas across all levels of the organization. You should desire to work in a fast moving and adaptive environment but with the stability, compensation and benefits of an established company.
Adwerx is actively hiring Associate Developers with a Rails background to join our brand new Enterprise Studio team. In this role, you’ll work in concert with our product development teams to launch new enterprise partnerships across real estate and a growing portfolio of other industries. Your days will be spent building partner portals, dealing with data integrations, and automating advertising for some of the most respected brands in the industry. At the same time, you’ll have access to learn and grow from our seasoned group of engineers.
We’re looking for good developers and great people, not brogrammers, rock stars or ninjas. If you’re looking to join a close knit group of developers focused on collaboration, Adwerx is for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Build new responsive customer portals and implement them using best practices.
- Maintain and evolve our existing portals with a focus on standardizing our portal platform.
- Work with a variety of different data feeds from our partners and integrate the contents into our growing platform.
- Collaborate directly with product management, marketing, design and engineering teams on new product features. Our developers are in tune with our customers and the business requirements, not just code.
- Provide your thoughts and perspective in every aspect of the company, not just technology. We encourage everyone to be plugged-in to the entire business and to chip in with ideas and action when they see opportunities to help
What You Should Have:
- Experience designing and developing web applications
- A solid familiarity of Ruby on Rails or at least two other OO programming language
- Experience with React and bootstrap is a plus
- Strong belief in the importance of applying modern programming patterns in a Rails MVC environment. Experience in service-oriented API architecture a big plus
- High attention to detail and pride in producing high-quality software
- Passion for learning about and developing with new technologies, coupled with a pragmatism about using the right tool for the job
- Big ideas and a tiny ego
- Flexibility to adapt quickly with our growing and ever-changing business
- Thrive in a fast-paced, Agile-esque development organization
- A test-driven mindset and commitment to refactoring and tuning
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of basic plan premiums paid by company)
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%
- A state of the art office located at American Tobacco Campus in Durham, NC which includes fully stocked snacks, drinks, and coffee, ping pong table, paid parking, and office keg!
- The honor of wearing the exclusive Adwerx t-shirt!
- The opportunity to take possession of a plush aardvark for winning the Aartie Award, much like employee of the month only better because we do it every other week!
- A collaborative work environment where you’ll learn about and influence every aspect of the business.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented leaders, developers, marketers and designers.
- The ability to help define the foundational technology that will power the growth of our business.
- An environment that fosters transparency and the company vision through monthly company updates, happy hours and full disclosure discussion with employees.