Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
- Job ID
- Job Location
- US-NC-Chapel Hill
Being part of the solution. Lifelong learning. Contributing to complex projects that address some of the most significant challenges facing society. This is where we thrive. Now it’s your turn.
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. is a leading US-based multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firm that plans, designs, and delivers high performance engineered systems for technically complex buildings and utility infrastructure projects. Nationally and internationally, AEI specializes in the healthcare, research, energy production and distribution, higher education, industrial, mission critical, and high-performance design markets. Building Design+Construction magazine ranks AEI in the top ten of US engineering firms overall, and in the top ten of healthcare, university, science and technology, and Federal government engineers. AEI has received 13 R&D Magazine Lab of the Year awards.
Being a part of a collaborative team, working in innovative environments, encouraging exceptional performance, and exploring outside interests and professional development; AEI recognizes our employees are the most valued part of our firm. They are the core of what has made AEI a great firm to work for and why our culture promotes a remarkable work/life balance. AEI offers:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending plan
- Employee assistance plan
- Educational and professional development opportunities
- Reimbursement for membership in professional associations
- Paid time off and holidays
We are seeking a Project Assistant to join our Chapel Hill, NC office. The Project Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Commissioning Department. Additional responsibilities may include project coordination support, assisting with writing, producing (layout, printing, binding, etc.) client-targeted marketing deliverables, such as qualifications, proposals, helps maintain marketing database, coordinating travel plans, scheduling meetings, planning events, ordering supplies, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and assists with organization of firm’s digital assets.
- Associates degree or commensurate experience.
- One year of experience in marketing, communications or engineering environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience working in an engineering firm.
- Experience with commissioning process or field engineering.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop).
Other Knowledge and Skills Required;
- Ability to work in a team environment across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple demands. Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines that may occur daily. Proactive in resolving issues.
AEI provides the tools and support system, along with exceptional benefits, for you to establish your career path and thrive. If this environment suits you and a career here aligns with your goals, we encourage you to apply.
To be considered, apply online at www.aeieng.com.
AEI is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled