Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Center Assistant Manager, Spanish Preferred, West Triad Market
at Bank of America Corporation
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We’re looking for financial center assistant managers (Assistant Managers) – those with a passion for playing a leadership role, in supporting the financial center manager, to create a client-centric culture to improve clients’ financial lives.
As part of the Bank of America team, Assistant Managers benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities. Assistant Managers provide oversight of the client service representative/teller line to ensure adherence to all policies and procedures –all to deliver exceptional client care.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one mentorship from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop as a financial center assistant manager.
• Learn core banking solutions and processes. Understand solutions we provide through Bank of America and how to accurately process transactions such as client deposits and cashing checks.
• Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
• Ensure day-to-day activities comply with standards by observing and coaching teammates in customer service, operational procedures, transaction accuracy and client engagement.
• Grow your network to maximize effectiveness in meeting client needs. Build relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial needs and/or problem resolution.
• Confidently build relationships with clients. Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial goals.
• Continuously learn by using resources and technologies to optimize the client experience.
• Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through convenient banking options (such as online banking, mobile banking and ATMs) that benefit them.
• Manage the financial center in the absence of the financial center manager.
As a financial center assistant manager, you can look forward to
• Unlimited potential for financial growth.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills as the industry evolves and changes.
• Opportunities to connect with experts including relationship managers, small business consultants, investment advisors, and lending officers.
• A world-class suite of employee benefits.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting the communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
• Has been successful working in a client-focused and results-driven environment.
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Can resolve problems independently and involve others as needed.
• Can interpret performance results and find opportunities to drive success.
• Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done; a great teammate who presents oneself professionally and with confidence to establish trust, credibility and respect with others.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Is proficient in computer skills and professional programs (for example Microsoft Office).
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field.
• Bilingual skills.
• Experience in financial services, mortgage, retail or hospitality.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.