Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Risk Analysis Specialist II – Risk Modeling – SAS
at Bank of America Corporation
• Degree in applied statistics, operations research, mathematics, physics, or similar quantitative discipline
• Advanced SAS programming or similar experience building analytical models
• Demonstrated experience with managing and manipulating large datasets
• Ability to clearly communicate complex statistical concepts and modeling results either orally or in writing
• Ability to work independently or as part of a group
• Disciplined project management skills to meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with risk modeling for financial institutions
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements for Fair Lending
• Mortgage banking and/or other consumer lending experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.