Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide - $150 Bonus
at Bayada Home Health Care
$150 bonus after working 40 hours
BAYADA has openings for Certified Nursing Assistants/Home Health Aides throughout Wilkes County. Clients are located throughout Wilkes. Short commutes for Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Angela Kinsell at 336-526-1952 or [Click Here To Join].
Flexible hours available for Certified Nursing Assistants/Home Health Aides to fit your lifestyle. Weekly Pay.
Job Responsibilities for Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide
• Activities of daily living
• Light housekeeping
• Nail care
• Range of motion / exercises
• Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
• Oral feeding
• Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
• Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
• Assisting with ambulation
• Medication assistance
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide Benefits;
• Competitive wages and weekly pay
• Paid time off
• Scholarship programs
• Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
• 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• A positive and stable working environment
Come join our team and make a lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for Certified Nursing Assistants/Home Health Aides like you!.
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.