Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Rotational Development Program Associate
at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
Program Associates will participate in our 2-year rotational development program and will gain insight and exposure into several areas of the organization, building an enterprise-wide mindset, honing business know-how, and developing professional skills and competencies. Program Associates begin the program in several weeks of training, getting to know our customers and learning the nuts-and-bolts of our business. Three cross-functional rotations of approximately 7 months each will follow, determined both by business needs and Associates’ career interests.
Are you highly a motivated recent graduate with an appetite for learning and an interest in designing a unique career with North Carolina’s leading health insurer? You haven’t put your feet in the ground on a particular career track, but you’re skilled at building relationships, eager to solve problems, and you want to do it in an empowering and collaborative environment. Build your rewarding career with the Rotational Development Program at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina!
RDP Associates can expect opportunities to rotate in areas of the company such as:
• Sales & Marketing
• Human Resources
• Information Technology and Enterprise Security
• Legal (Audit, Ethics & Privacy, Health Policy & Compliance)
As an Associate in our Rotational Development Program (RDP), you’ll gain insight and exposure as you rotate through three areas of your choosing across the company. With each rotation, you’ll contribute to meaningful work while developing a strong understanding of our business and building a robust professional network.
• You’re a recent graduate, all majors accepted (12 months or less out of undergraduate or graduate program)
• You earned at least a 3.0 GPA
• You’re able to move to the Triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill)
• You’re authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
• You’re self-motivated, ready to embrace change and have an appetite for continuous learning
What You Offer as a Stand-Out Candidate
• You can clearly articulate why you’re inspired to build your career at our company
• You’re proactive and reliable when you work independently, but you’re also a team-player
• You have strong relationship-building skills
• You communicate and carry yourself professionally to employees of all organizational levels
• You’re open to building your career through different new experiences
• When changes happen, you stay positive and get creative
• You see value in making the most of the things you do – you know that what you put in is what you get out
• You have a curiosity about the big picture, so you’re interested in discovering how things work and connect together
What We Offer
• A unique ability to build and design a rewarding career through three rotations of your choice
• Spend your time at a certified Great Place to Work – enjoy our environment, culture, people, and perks
• Training to help you get familiar with who we are as a company, the needs of our customers, and the nuts-and-bolts of our business
• Unique access to company influencers and enterprise opportunities
• A fun, supportive community of program peers and alumni
• The ability to make a true impact through meaningful work and tackling real business issues
It's an exciting time to work at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina. Health care is changing, and we're leading the way. We offer more than health insurance our customers can count on. We’re committed to better health and better health care − in our communities and beyond. Our employees bring energy and creativity to the workplace, and it shows in our innovative approach to improving the health and well-being of North Carolinians.
Our company is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham and major operations in Winston-Salem and Fayetteville. In all we employ more than 4,900 North Carolinians and serve more than 3.9 million customers.
Help us lead the charge for better health care by joining our award-winning team. Discover tremendous opportunities with us to do challenging and rewarding work. Opportunities that can lead you to a fulfilling career, work that can help others lead healthier, happier lives.