Cardinal Financial Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Loan Originator
at Cardinal Financial Corporation
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
We are currently looking for energetic, hardworking, friendly, outgoing team members for the position of Associate Loan Originator. This position will provide candidates with industry knowledge and training necessary to become a successful Mortgage Loan Originator. The ideal candidate is someone looking to begin a career in a fast-paced industry with outstanding growth and income potential.
What You Will Do:
- Call and establish rapport with potential clients to validate information provided by consumer.
- Overcome client’s objections.
- Transfer live calls to our Licensed Loan Originators.
- Provide support to our Loan Originators as needed.
- Maintain a high volume of outgoing phone calls on a daily basis.
- Prepare and study for the National Uniform State Test (UST) and states licensing exams.
- Upon successful passage of the Associate Loan Originator program, National and State Exams, and licensing requirements are successfully met, you will move to a Mortgage Loan Originator.
What You Need:
- Excellent telephone, communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office, Excel and Google Apps experience.
- Ability to navigate between multiple computer programs, dual monitors, while speaking with clients.
- Ability to work well with a team environment and take constructive criticism, coaching and feedback on a consistent basis.
- Highly detailed and organized with the ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment.
- Ability to forage and maintain excellent working relationships with all members of the Cardinal Financial Team.
- Ability to manage large volume of tasks while providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive or confidential matters.
- Expected to obtain Mortgage Originator License within 120 days of hire.
What We Offer:
- Specialized training in conjunction with guidance from top producing professionals and on-the-job experience.
- Paid licensing and sponsorship.
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for the top!
- Highly engineered proprietary technology that is revolutionizing the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package; Unlimited income potential.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance and much more.
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
You will be a part of a transformative culture and be backed by one of the strongest, most supportive and technical mortgage banking leadership teams in the industry. At Cardinal Financial, every team member is committed to the success of the enterprise. We believe that investing in our people is just as important as our investments in proprietary technology. While our innovative technology sets us apart, we wouldn’t be successful without the power of human expertise.
If you think you have the necessary skills and possess a “can do attitude” with enthusiasm and determination, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. If we like what we see, we will be in contact with you to get to know you better.