Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Installed Sales Coordinator
at Carter Lumber
A Kempsville Building Material (a division of Carter Lumber) Installed Sales Coordinator provides support to the Installed Sales Manager. This is accomplished by coordinating program functions to ensure that all paperwork is processed timely and in accordance with the job. Works with Superintendents and Field Installers to ensure the job is running smoothly. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.
- Ability to prioritize daily responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to multi task, organize, prioritize and coordinate work activities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and provide recommendations to solve problems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ensures the Installed Sales schedule is inputted and updated.
- Manages the flow of required paperwork and maintains information in data base.
- Ensures delivery of material is scheduled and job is ready for work.
- Keeps lines of communication open with field installers and communicates with Superintendents.
- Creates service request in P.O.S. system.
- Ensures schedules are kept and jobs are completed timely according to contract.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan