Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Duration: 1 year extendable contract
The Web Developer is responsible for leading the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting software components in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. The Web Developer has overall responsibility in the technical design process. Leads and participates in the application technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks. The Web Developer also communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. The Developer strives to continuously improve the software delivery processes and practices. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Minimum Skills required:
• At least 1 year of React/Redux commercial experience (within last 2 years)
• Experience using Git and npm in a collaborative environment
• Demonstrable knowledge of these concepts:
• Software Design Principles and Patterns
• Browsers (HTTP, APIs, event loop, render cycle, etc.)
• Build Tools (Webpack, Rollup, etc.)
• CI/CD (tools, pipelines, patterns)
• Testing (unit, functional, contract, mocking, etc.)
• Application Performance Tuning (Lighthouse, browser dev tools, etc.)
• WAI-ARIA, WCAG, & assistive technology
• Progressive Web App (PWA) technologies
Position Specific Skill Preferences/Desires:
• Server-side development experience with Node.js or similar language/framework
• Webdriver IO
• Web UI framework experience (Angular, Vue, Stencil, Svelte, etc.)
• Web Components
• Bash Scripting
• Cloud Platforms (Azure, GCP, Cloud Foundry)
Other Essential Job Functions:
• Identify, uphold and apply Web engineering best practices
• Implement Web design principles to ensure Web apps are performant, accessible, and provide the ideal user experience on devices of various sizes.
• Collaborate with designers, product managers, and team to iterate on design and implementation
• Assist in the development of applications & features that will be used by customers and internal associates
• Work with APIs and API teams to build and ship new experiences
• Review existing Web app code, new code and plan future app upgrades with the development teams
• Design and develop frameworks for creating Web apps that grow with the needs of the company
• Set Web app performance indicators and alarms. Monitor, actively improve, and respond to performance metrics
• Stay up-to-date and explore emerging technologies
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions (CBTS) provides businesses including some Fortune 100 companies with experienced, highly skilled technology professionals with expertise across all stages of IT and communications service delivery. We meet infrastructure and service needs including complex architectures, dynamic cloud strategies, unified communications solutions, managed data center services, and data protection.
We have built a state-of-the-art platform of technology assets, engineering talent, and strategic partnerships to deliver world-class services. In addition to configuring and deploying cutting-edge technology solutions, we also use the same platform to fuse the right security, disaster recovery, and management portfolio around the customer’s environment.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.