Cherry Bekaert LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quickbooks Accounting Professional
at Cherry Bekaert LLP
We have an exciting opportunity to join a large, regional CPA firm that offers excellent training, development, and professional growth. We seek an Accounting Professional for our Raleigh office. You will have lots of opportunity to work on a variety of client projects in industries that include manufacturing, distribution, real estate, construction, technology, and life sciences. You will also work with foreign companies with foreign exchange currency.
Cherry Bekaert LLP is a place where we are dedicated to providing an environment that enables you to continually learn and have the opportunity to apply what you've learned. You'll engage in challenging assignments that develop your expertise and abilities to their highest level. Your contributions will be valued, and there are no limits as to what you can achieve here.
What your day looks like:
- Responsible for multiple clients’ accounting and bookkeeping needs.
- Month-end/ Quarter-end/ Year-end closing
- Post and reconcile the General Ledger
- Prepare payroll and remit payroll taxes
- Prepare Property Tax Returns
- Prepare Form 1096 and 1099s
- Bank reconciliations
- Record fixed assets and depreciation
What you need for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in heavy bookkeeping environment (understand debits and credits, bank reconciliations, etc.)
- Ability to work in QuickBooks. QuickBook Pro-Advisor is a plus.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead, prioritize, thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Integrity, dependability and trustworthiness
- Superior client service with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously (multi-task)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
What Can We Offer You?
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence, and mutual respect
- Collaborative environment focused on career advancement and professional development
- Opportunity to focus your career in specialty taxes
- Extensive training
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- “Dress for your Day” policy
Our mission is to make a difference for our people and for our clients. If these values align with yours, we’d like to hear from you.