Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Child Care Teacher
at Childcare Network
- Requisition ID
- Early Childhood Education
- Location : Address
- 5026 Monroe Rd
Childcare Network is currently hiring for motivated and experienced teachers. Come join our team!
Floaters and assistant teachers also needed.
Salary: We offer competitive salary based on education and experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental,and Vision all available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- Prefer a minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- Minimum of AA preferred in ECE
- ECE semester hours and any BA/BS degree accepted
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum for all children from infants through preschool children
- Providing love and quality care for the children throughout the day in order to meet their emotional and physical needs
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies