From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The UI Developer specializes in user interface development for responsive web applications. The primary responsibilities include assessing requirements, writing component-based UI features in a single page architecture, consumption of web services, improving code quality using web standards/coding best practices, writing unit tests, and helping to drive the overall UX vision of our financial services applications forward.
This person will work with the other stake holders and external customers to iteratively improve and refine all aspects of the user experience. This includes but is not limited to the creation of work flows, data visualization, and new feature functions while always striving to improve what already exists. The UI developer will have to be comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment where there will be multiple, significant iterations on all aspects of the applications, over short time periods. They will be expected stay abreast of cutting-edge web concepts and emerging technologies so that they may bring them to life for their customers.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience as a UI/UX Developer
- Experience with modern frameworks such as Angular, Angular.js, Vue, and React
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with Web Standards, Accessibility, and Usability
- Experience in estimating work effort and effectively tracking progress
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 Standards
- Highly collaborative with strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, especially when looking for the best solution for a UI or Data problem
- Angular.js professional experience
- Data Visualization and frameworks such as D3 or Chart JS
- Experience working in an Agile delivery model
- Worked with front-end build tools such as NPM, Grunt, or Gulp
- CI experience
- Exposure to C# and .Net
- Worked in a FinTech environment
- Write high quality UI code/views according to scope.
- Work within a componentized architecture, adding to the component library.
- Expand Unit Test coverage across entirety of UI code base.
- Always look for ways to improve speed, performance, and usability. Tuners welcome!
- Collaborate with stake holders to constantly drive UX forward.
- Completes wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Collaborates with team and stakeholders to create and design features for new products from the ground up.
- Create prototype rich interactions with multiple states and roles.
- Creates and implement style guides and standards for all future prototypes.
- Designs consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices.
- Creates assets for interactive application prototypes.
- Builds new and unique application interactions based off of existing design frameworks.
- Creates assets for marketing product presentation.
- Conducts usability assessments on existing and future features, and design creative solutions for known usability breakdowns.
- Translates wants/needs of project goals in a functional user centric UI.