Consonus Healthcare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN Occupational Therapist (OT) in Canton, NC
at Consonus Healthcare Services
Consonus Healthcare is a contract rehab and long-term care pharmacy provider, part of the Marquis Companies family. We help you live the life you want to live and help the people you want to help. Consonus provides PT, OT, and SLP services to seniors in skilled nursing facilities (SNF) or Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
Occupational therapists specialize in helping people get back to a patients daily living. Occupational therapy helps patients achieve their maximal level of independence in: eating, dressing, toileting, bathing, cooking, housekeeping, and leisure activities. Occupational therapists provide education in the use of adaptive equipment and compensatory strategies as well as balance, problem solving and judgment.
For more information about this facility please click here.
Rehab Recruiting Manager
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university
- Current state licensure/currently in process of obtaining licensure in this state
- Strives to positively represent their discipline and Consonus Healthcare in the community
Consonus Healthcare offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Continuing Education Annual Allowance
- Online CEU University
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Partnership with ACP Which Provides Access to Innovative Therapy Equipment
- Internal Clinical Program Continuing Education
*Benefits vary depending on status of hire which can be full time, part time, or on call*