Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Critical Engineering Data and Analytics # 132140
at Credit Suisse
The Critical Engineering and Sustainability (CES) team at Credit Suisse is responsible for developing and maintaining standards regarding engineering, environmental, sustainability, and energy matters for the Bank. Responsibilities for the Data and Analytics role include:
- Supporting the CES team in data collection and mining, coordination, and archiving; including energy data, operations data, and financial data
- Data analytics and validation, including development of KPI's, trend identification, root cause analysis
- Report development, management report preparation, data visualization, project management assistance
- CES content management, including SharePoint and archive management, internal and external communications, data base posting, query development, content management system admin for web based archives
- Business case development including financial modeling, benchmarking, market research
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an Engineering degree, preferably in Mechanical or electrical engineering
- You have 3 years experience, preferably in engineering design, operations, technical project management
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work with senior and junior staff
- You have technical skills including data base software, data visualization
- Report development, including presentation material
- Solutions oriented, independent self-performer, able to work without day-to-day supervision