Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruitment Reporting & Analytics Specialist
at Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse's Experienced and Campus Recruitment teams are recruitment experts and Credit Suisse brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contributions to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across all levels from entry level to executive hiring. We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and talented people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and building opportunities for growth and progression. This role, based in Raleigh, reports into the Global Reporting & Analytics Lead based in Pune and will be part of a global reporting team, sharing knowledge and working closely with the management team as well as the boarder ECR team.
The Reporting & Analytics role will be responsible for providing data & analysis to Experienced & Campus Recruitment stakeholders. You will be closely involved in gathering & analyzing data, and preparing & disseminating of reports/presentations providing insight, identification of trends and recommendations to the management team as well as daily reporting for the broader team. This work will help the function execute against its priorities and remain competitive in the marketplace.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing new and/or run standard reports and dashboards using Oracle BI reporting tool (Taleo) and Yello recruitment tool
- Performing checks to verify the completeness and accuracy of the data
- Breaking out metrics and prepare for distribution to various stakeholders, sometimes combining data from different sources
- Analyzing data to identify trends, YOY comparisons
- Drawing conclusions from data and providing analysis for roll up presentations
- May be tasked with following up with recruitment team on required data corrections
- Engaging with stakeholders and other members of management team to understand requirements, and recommend solutions including re-use of existing reports.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of workforce metrics and analytics and management reporting.
- Excellent data management skills; ability to gather data from different sources and maintain data integrity
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data, identify KPIs/trends and draw conclusions
- Advanced MS Excel skills required to perform data analysis (calculations, pivot tables, data comparison, data presentation)
- Power BI, Tableau or OBIEE report development experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint
- Recruiting systems experience preferred but not required (Taleo & Yello)
Other skills required:
- Understanding of recruitment processes would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, very good English
- Ability to understand the client's requests and propose and execute solutions that fit their needs
- Ability to prioritize one's own activities/tasks to ensure achievement of all milestones and goals
- Contributing to a positive and inclusive team environment