Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Administrator # 134259
at Credit Suisse
- You will conduct periodic inventory reconciliations with third party vendors.
- You will investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- You'll perform inventory researches.
- You will work with regional teams to resolve inventory system related issues. Compile inventory metrics as required.
- We respond to user requests for system and process related matters.
- You will review contracts for renewals or initiate new contracts with prospective service providers together with vendor management.
- Identify vendor contracts that require RFP and market benchmarking by locations. Work with Efficiency Management in RFP/ benchmarking exercises.
- Hold ad hoc and periodic communication sessions (Business Reviews) with the service providers and local teams to settle issues such as service and invoice discrepancies.
- Verify invoices submitted by the third party merchant.
- Liaise with vendors on metrics reporting.
- Generate reporting on contracts, service level agreement compliance and location requirements, etc.
- You will participate in ad hoc projects that may be expected to undertake from time to time.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a good general education with a number of years of relevant post qualification experience.
- You're able to demonstrate a career showing continuous personal development in administrative roles.
- PC Skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel and creating presentations in PowerPoint.
- You can analyze and evaluate complex data, prepare and present reports, and work effectively in teams.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are able to prioritize and execute multiple tasks independently.
- You have excellent organization and time management skills.
- You pay attention to detail.
- You have the ability to act with discretion and treat confidential information appropriately.