Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Quality- Tableau Analyst # 133618
at Credit Suisse
Service Enablement and Metrics support role is responsible for key service delivery activities to ensure the collaboration and retention service is effectively delivered. We are responsible for all dashboards and reporting for the function.
Service Quality and Delivery
- You'll be accountable for producing telemetry around service SLAs and service operational data
- Reporting (KPIs and KRIs), establishment and maintenance of SLAs
- You will track performance of services to ensure OLAs and outgoing SLAs for the service are on track
- You will communicate service health to the Service leads and work with them to provide explanations for any performance / functional / technical issues
- Enthusiastically seek opportunities to make service performance more efficient
- You will gather customer consumption trends versus demand plans
- You will provide common processes to run the services in a standardized and efficient way
- You'd be the point person for tableau in the team
- Support in handling department risk and EOL profile by introducing reporting capabilities and tracking mechanisms
- Support in Reporting in support of Service Economics (TCO), Estate Optimization & Inventory Quality
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have SQL experience – writing and executing complex queries
- You have 3 years of Tableau reporting and dashboards
- You have data analytics skills to produce meaningful reports and dashboards within Tableau
- You can conduct forensic analysis of service related issues
- You have strong reporting and presentation skills (service health dashboards etc.)
- You can prepare and deliver global communications on major change programs
- You have previous experience in effective communications with senior partner
For more information visit Technology Careers.