Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Lead/SME- Low Latency Electronic Trading # 132406
at Credit Suisse
As a Team lead and Senior SME of the Low Latency Electronic Trading (LLET) Analytics, Monitoring & Performance Engineering team, you will lead a team of SME who design and implement the infrastructure necessary to support the Bank's global Equities, Fixed Income, and Wealth Management clients. You must have extensive experience supporting systems and network infrastructure in an enterprise environment. The role will require deployment of a new time series database for Red Hat Linux and Windows systems, network, storage, and time sync telemetry. You must be passionate about technology and adding value to the business.
The role will require service management of the following services in a global capacity:
- Ultra and Low Latency Hosting Service
- Market Data and Order Execution Service
- Client Onboarding & Connectivity Service
- Application Latency Monitoring and Reporting Service
- Performance & Monitoring Engineering
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
You should possess a minimum of 7-10 years of experience and the following:
- You have extensive experience of Red Hat, Windows and Connectivity Platforms tools to lead Performance & capacity.
- You have experience with Corvil and APCON or Arista matrix switches.
- You are comfortable with building automation through tools like Puppet, Foreman,GitLab, Jenkins, and Ansible.
- You should be knowledgeable of the front office business culture and climate in equities and fixed income business and demonstrate high-level client service management skills.
- Passionate, team player, dedicated, high level of commitment/flexibility and motivation – “must love what they do when they come to work”.
For more information visit Technology Careers.