Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Daimler AG
Innovative products begin with talented, highly motivated individuals. Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA), the largest and most diverse company in the North American commercial vehicle market, invites you to join our dynamic, industry-leading workforce. Our world-class portfolio of brands, including Freightliner trucks, Western Star trucks, Detroit™ engines and components, Thomas Built Buses, and Freightliner Custom Chassis, offers the unique opportunity to follow your passion for automotives in business or technical fields at locations across North America. And when you work for a Daimler company, you join a global network of over 250,000 dedicated employees on 6 continents who share your passion. Apply today and explore the world of Daimler!
Performs electrician maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on all plant electrical systems.
- Performs electrician maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on all plant electrical systems, 13.2 KV, 4160 V, 480 V, and 277V three phase systems, 208 V, 240V single and three phase systems, 120 V single phase, as well as 24 and 12 volt systems.
- Performs electrical installations, including running conduit, pulling wire, mounting and wiring of electrical components.
- Troubleshoot plant equipment with or without using various PLC systems.
- Troubleshoot PLC problems.
- Read and interpret electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
- Perform mechanical maintenance from shop work orders, preventative work orders (PM's) as well as from written, drawn and verbal instruction.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
- Documentation substantiating eight (8) years troubleshooting electrical controls and working with PLC's in an industrial facility required
- Must demonstrate the safe use of various meters and gauges.
- Must demonstrate the safe and proper installation techniques for power systems wiring, including running conduit.
- Must demonstrate full working knowledge of the NEC and power distribution systems.
- Practical knowledge of Preventative Maintenance Systems and Root Cause Failure Analysis required.
- Must be capable of calculating circuit sizes, wire and conduit per NEC.
- Must be capable of providing electrical instruction from prints, sketches and verbally.
- Must be capable tracing and sketching electrical circuit components and their wiring.
- Must be capable of reading wiring schematics, Ladder diagrams and PLC programs.
- Must be capable of inputting documentation for PLC programs.
- An attached resume is required
Applicants must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. at the time of application.
Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.