Dixon Hughes Goodman, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dixon Hughes Goodman, LLP
- Requisition ID
With more than 2,000 professionals in 13 states, our headquarters in Charlotte, NC is just the beginning of where you can find a career with us. DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation, and we work with clients locally, nationally, and internationally every day. In each DHG office, you’ll discover a caring culture and a place where you can build a valuable career.
- Establish working knowledge of the client’s accounting procedures and processes
- Review the client’s accounting systems of internal controls
- Design and perform testing of client’s internal controls
- Identify any accounting or audit issues and perform the necessary research to resolve such issues
- Prepares all financial statements and work papers (to include schedules, analyses, and memos)
- Provide recommendations for strengthening internal controls and business efficiency
- BA or BS in Accounting required; Master's degree preferred
- CPA or progress towards CPA strongly preferred
- Ability to travel to client site for audit engagements required
- Public accounting internship experience required
- 0 – 3 years of public audit experience preferred