Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front End Engineer
Devada is committed to empowering developers. Our mission is to harness the incredible power of technology and bring developer practitioners, advocates, and inspiring novices alike together in community through our product and platform offerings. Recognizing that developers sit at the hub of innovation in many different kinds of companies, we offer solutions that drive knowledge sharing, foster communities for collaboration, and facilitate learning and growth.
Devada is seeking a Software Engineer with a passion for front-end technologies who will develop the next generation of our knowledge sharing platform, AnswerHub.?You will work closely with QA, Product Managers/Product Owners, DevOps, and Document Writers as we build new features into the product and support existing customers.
The successful candidate will bring with them a natural curiosity for understanding how things work, passion for creating high quality and usable software, motivation to learn and grow, technical aptitude across the entire stack, and the ability to work with and motivate a team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative team that strives for excellence when it comes to delivering industry-leading software!
- Help design and build the next generation of the AnswerHub product, building new features and maintaining the existing codebase
- Partner with Product Management to iterate rapidly over new ideas and feature implementation
- Work closely with QA design and improve testing frameworks and processes
- Create and manage usable software development design specifications
- Meet deadlines in an agile environment
- Stay up to date on development methodologies and the software development industry
- Become an expert on the AnswerHub product
- Continue to learn and grow your personal arsenal of skills
? What We Look For:
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and/or KANBAN
- Understanding of architectural principles, frameworks, and tools such as MVVM and MVC
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- AWS experience is a plus
- Experience with standard Web Based security protocols is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery is a plus
- Experience with security, performance, and readiness testing is a plus
Working for Devada
At Devada, “developer” is in our DNA. Our products and services are specifically focused on building and supporting great online communities for software developers to learn and share knowledge. Our software platform, AnswerHub, is used by the world’s largest development organizations to give both internal developers and partners a place to share technical knowledge. Our media property, DZone.com, is home to one of the world’s largest online communities for developers.
We’re growing fast, but we are determined that each and every person has the opportunity to make a difference for our company and our customers each and every day. We encourage creativity and collaboration and thrive on continuous improvement. We hire purposefully for passion, self-motivation, intelligence, curiosity and adaptability.
Devada has been listed in the Inc. 5000’s list of fastest growing private companies for five years running, and we are seeking great people to help us continue our rapid growth. We are headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.