Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eastwood Homes
The primary role of the Contract Administrator is to administer all sales contracts, featured and model home selections for their assigned communities. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining pricing data for internal and external use, generating house files and facilitating the accurate and timely completion of all documentation required for contract ratification and house start. The incumbent must also provide general office support for the Sales Manager they support and Administrative Manager.
The Contract Administrator must:
- Demonstrate a thorough working proficiency in use of office equipment: phone systems, copier, scanner, personal computer, postage machine, printers, and 10 key;
- be capable of effective interaction with subcontractors, suppliers, customers, inner company personnel, land developers, municipal and governmental authorities as well as other associates of Eastwood Homes;
- demonstrate a complete working knowledge Windows operating systems as well as various office software packages (Microsoft Word, Excel and Access);
- demonstrate the ability to manage tight deadlines, promptly address changes without disrupting schedules, and managing high volumes of work with minimal direct supervision;
- maintain a clean and organized work environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide general office support as required by Administrative Manager.
- Generate and maintain all master house files from contract receipt through ratification and up to house start.
- Systematically receive, review and process all sales contracts for ratification in a timely manner.
- Generate and maintain incoming contract and problem file logs for NHS and Management.
- Generate and maintain ‘Sales’, ‘Cancellation’ and ‘Add/Deletes’ reports as well as ‘Magnetic Status Board’ for Company.
- Input all sales related data into Management Information System in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain Internal intranet as needed.
- Keep current forms stocked in Division office.
- Distribute all price increases/form revisions to NHS.
- Process all A/P paperwork relevant to the Contract-Homebuilding procedures.
- Must have 3-5 years experience with New Home Builder in the contract capacity
- Knowledge of Builder 1440 or Sales Simplicity preferred
- Work Week: Monday through Friday, Saturdays if workload requires.
- Minimum working hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Lifting: Minor lifting may be required on a weekly basis (Weight may reach 20 pounds)
- Transportation: Dependable transportation required administering permits.