University Instructors, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CMS Surge Summer Camp Charlotte-Collinswood Elementary School
at University Instructors, Inc.
We are looking for RELIABLE, ENERGETIC and FUN elementary school teachers, teachers' assistants, and behavioral technicians for our client in (Charlotte, North Carolina). We have multiple openings for this exciting summer program.
Academy Dates: 06/18/19-07/25/19
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 7:30a-3:30p
1. Have good classroom management skills. Safety and behavioral management of a classroom of 15-25 students.
2. Effectively manages student classroom behavior to ensure all students are fully engaged in learning.
3. Maintains a safe and effective environment for academic instruction and/or enrichment activities.
4. Teach students in the areas of (Math, ELA, &Science/Social Studies). Delivers high-quality instruction in assigned academic or enrichment content areas which is developmentally appropriate; differentiates instruction to meet individual student needs.
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
2. Experienced in working within an elementary school setting, preferably as a teacher.
3. Must have current VALID teaching license in North Carolina for certified positions.