Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Exit Booth Sales Agent
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Airport / City
- Asheville Regional Airport
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
National/Alamo at the Asheville Airport (AVL) in Fletcher, NC has immediate openings for Exit Booth Sales Agent. The Exit Booth Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. This position includes facilitating the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience in accordance with our Quality Standards.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National/Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people-oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for our company and our employees!
$10.00 per hour PLUS bonus commission incentives (based on sales performance)
*This is a full time position working 40 hours per week.
*Candidates must be able to work at least one of the following schedules:
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
- Must be willing to accept $10.00 per hour plus bonus commission (based on sales performance)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling sales responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a full time position working 40 hours each week
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Shift 1
- Sunday: 8:30am-6:00pm
- Monday: 8:30am-6:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Thursday: OFF
- Friday: 3:00pm-midnight
- Saturday: OFF
- Shift 2
- Sunday: OFF
- Monday: 3:00pm-midnight
- Tuesday: 3:00pm-midnight
- Wednesday: OFF
- Thursday: 10:00am-7:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am-6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am-5:30pm