Epic Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
at Epic Health Services
NC-Raleigh -Cary (PSA)
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full Time
PSA, part of the Aveanna family of companies, provides a variety of therapy services that often serve as a critical component in the plan of care for children with injuries, disabilities, or developmental delays.
PSA Therapy is hiring compassionate Speech Language Pathologists to provide coordinated care to pediatric patients, ages 0-21 years, in a home setting. The Registered professional will provide Therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral motor, swallowing and cognitive disorders. The Speech Language Pathologist will also plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well-being and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, PSA Therapy is the place for you!
- Education: Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology from an ASHA accredited college/university
- Licensure: Current state license/certified in Speech Language Pathology, Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA; current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Aveanna Healthcare
- Experience: One year experience as a Speech Language Pathologist in an acute care or rehab setting preferred. Pediatric experience preferred.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Electronic Charting
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
PSA Therapy exists to provide children with highest quality therapy, both at home and in our facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where children obtain the best possible outcomes.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our PSA family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
If you have applied before or have been in contact with a member of our Team, you already have an existing profile. Simply login into your profile to apply for this position.
Not sure if you already have profile with us? Check Now