Flynt Management Group, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Flynt Management Group, LLC
- Job ID
- Hustler Hollywood - Charlotte, NC
- Regular Part-Time
- FLSA Status
Larry Flynt has been a champion of breaking down boundaries and an advocate for freedom of sexuality, expression, and human rights since launching HUSTLER magazine in 1974 and winning a high-profile Supreme Court case in 1988 that defended free speech. In 1998, he launched the first HUSTLER Hollywood store, bringing that same spirit to a physical retail location. Since opening the flagship store on the Sunset Strip, HUSTLER Hollywood has expanded to 28 locations across the country, with plans to double this number by 2021.
Our goal at HUSTLER Hollywood is to erase the shame – we believe that there shouldn’t be any discomfort or embarrassment when openly discussing sexuality, an affinity for a particular unconventional sex act, or when visiting a boutique that sells sex toys. HUSTLER Hollywood is a space intended to promote sexual freedom and positivity. We have a vision for a world in which people feel liberated to engage in dialog about their sexual preferences and are able to access tools that can help them fulfill their fantasies. We aim to provide products, information, events, and education that supports this endeavor and empowers people of all bodies, sexualities, ages, and kinks to realize their desires.
We are seeking talented, passionate individuals who share our belief that all people have the right to receive education, knowledge, and resources that enable them to embrace their sexuality and explore the full spectrum of pleasure. As an employee of HUSTLER Hollywood, your primary responsibility is to foster an atmosphere where individuals of all walks of life feel welcomed to come and speak freely about sexuality. If you’re a sex-positive, open-minded person dedicated to elevating customer experience and education, join our mission to erase the shame.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the timely flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor and ensure that products are received and processed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure stockroom efficiency by timely and accurate receipt of product
- Execute daily action plans agreed upon by the management team to ensure effective and consistent store operations
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and best practice standards for the stockroom
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly processes to ensure operational integrity
- Provide a clean, organized and inviting environment for both customers and associates
- Comply with all established company policies and procedures
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook; ability to adapt to additional internal applications
- Ability to utilize retail POS System & Inventory Scanner
- Prior experience in retail and stock is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent GED – preferred
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self Starter is a plus!
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Able to read, write, and speak English
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 pounds without restriction when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Adult content environment
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions