Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Floating Service Technician
at Ginkgo Residential
• This position will travel between all properties in the Charlotte portfolio
• The Service Technician assists the Service Manager and Assistant Service Manager in carrying out the service processes of the property, including corrective, preventative, routine, emergency and cosmetic maintenance as well as the make-ready process in a manner consistent with the property’s operational objectives.
• Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance in accordance with the Company’s Preventative Maintenance Policy.
• Coordinate and oversee all work by sub-contractors. Ensure that all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
• Maintain service shop so that it is safe, clean and well organized, with adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle most common repairs and situations and ensuring all tools and equipment are properly stored and well-maintained at all times.
• Inspect vacated apartments and complete make-ready checklist. Inform Service Manager and Property Manager of needed services and repairs.
• Perform duties necessary to restore apartments to “market ready” status in a timely manner and in accordance with the Company’s Apartment Make Ready Policy.
We offer an environment that encourages education and advancement. We also provide one of the most comprehensive total reward packages in the apartment industry including competitive bonus plans, comprehensive medical, dental, life and 401(k).
Ginkgo Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer..