Grace Federal Solutions LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant - MF0983
at Grace Federal Solutions LLC
General Description of the Job Class
Provide administrative support to the VP. Duties to perform include maintain staff rosters, provide calendaring support, assist with conference room management, assist with interview preparation, assist with onboarding, assist with travel arrangements for VP, practice efficient use of office supplies and equipment and limit use to appropriate office functions. Responsible for maintenance, inventory, and organization of supply closets with focus on recycling of surplus office supplies, as well as, perform various other administrative tasks as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Level
- Independently prepare more complex documentation, reports, charts, graphs, and spreadsheets at designate intervals and as requested.
- Coordinate special projects.
- Research budget variance and follow up to resolve issues.
- Develop advanced presentation materials.
- Prioritize and resolve inquiries (phone, e-mail, in person).
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements.
- Act as a liaison between the department and external groups.
- Explain policy/procedures to other parties based on knowledge of the company and department guidelines.
- Collect,compile and analyze moderately complex data and information.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Education: High school education or equivalent.
Experience: Two years of administrative support experience of increasing variety and/or complexity
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Creatively uses PC, word processing and other office tools.
Thorough knowledge of department policies, procedures, and goals.