Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tool Repair Clerk
at HAECO Americas
- Job ID
- Pos. Category
- Position Type
- Full Time - Direct
The Tool repair clerk is responsible for the maintenance, repair and procurement of tools including replacement parts for assets in need of repair as well as new purchases.
- Keep the records updated, both computer and hard copy for all tools, slings, and hoists that are required to support the facility.
- Remove from service all tools, slings and hoists that have missing or broken pieces.
- Calibrate repair tools, gauges, and measuring devices in house where practical and economical and route to outside vendors all pieces not done in-house.
- Provide practical and economical solutions for all new tool requirements.
- Route to outside vendors all pieces outside of internal repair capabilities.
- Assist with tool room inventory accuracy to remain audit ready.
- Support both Commercial and Military programs as detailed in HAECO manuals.
- Support all areas within assigned work area as needed to ensure service levels remain consistent.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Provide timely replacement / repair of assigned tooling as not to delay the flow of production for assets assigned to Maintenance. This includes leasing replacement assets as not to delay production.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year tool room experience, preferred aviation tool experience. Must be able to use the computer for MAJIC tool controls.
- Must have working knowledge of tools and their issue and repair. Must be fully trained on the calibration control system computer program as a backup.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Individual should be a self-starter requiring minimum supervision.