Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Med Tech/Shift Supervisor
HHHunt's Spring Arbor Assisted Living is seeking a qualified Med Tech/Shift Supervisor to join our team. The Med Tech/Shift Supervisor is responsible for managing the medication administration program in accordance with state regulations. They direct Resident Assistants (RAs) and help coordinate services to residents under the direction of the Resident Care Coordinator. The Med Tech/Shift Supervisor should develop positive relationships with employees, families, and residents on behalf of the Community and HHHunt. Must 21 years of age and show a genuine concern for and strong interest in working with seniors.
- Document and review medication administration, refer to residents’ charts and administer medications according to physician’s orders
- Ensure that medications are being administered at appropriate times and order residents’ medications in a timely manner
- Communicate with physicians and other medical professionals regarding residents’ medications, treatments, and/or therapies
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADLs), including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, transfer, mobility and incontinence care
- Respond to resident emergency call system
HHHunt offers competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. Qualified candidates please apply online. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.