Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Multi-Family Construction Project Manager
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. Founded by Harry H. Hunt III in 1966, HHHunt is a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina. It's the people of HHHunt who set us apart and make a positive impact every day. Working for HHHunt means being part of a community and striving to provide the best in all that we do, speaking boldly about new ideas for innovation, and inspiring creativity in the ways we work together. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. We are looking for a genuine, motivated, and driven Construction Project Manager to join our team.
The position of Multi-Family Construction Project Manager provides oversight and management from pre-bid to close-out along with evaluation of the performance of the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent to ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Initiating and managing the bidding process.
- Initiating and managing the contracting process.
- Management of all project related document and schedule control.
- Responsible for all aspects of financial management of assigned projects.
- Responsible for ensuring best practices are being used across all trades during assigned projects.
- Responsible for managing all closeout procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant multi-family and/or senior living project management experience
- Knowledge of multi-family or senior living construction methods and materials
- Knowledge of industry methods for scheduling, bidding, estimating, contracting, cost reporting, safety, and quality
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of construction
- Ability to work as a team and provide leadership for subordinates
- Expert knowledge of computer programs including spreadsheets and word processing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with a vast number of people with varying backgrounds
- Strong knowledge of MS Software applications
- Problem solving skills
- Skill in negotiating for quality goods and services at a competitive price and delivered on time
- Capable of building a positive relationship with all project stakeholders.
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina creating new homes, apartment communities, senior living communities and award-winning master planned communities. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.