High Point Regional Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advanced Practice Provider - Outpatient Oncology
at High Point Regional Health System
Days; M-F; Alternating Weekends
36 hours per week
- Master's Degree
Hematology/Oncology Urgent Care-Advanced Practice Provider
UNC Health Care – Regional Physicians
Excellent opportunity in a community based hospital practice located in the Triad region of North Carolina!
UNC Regional Physicians Hematology and Oncology, a part of the UNC Health Care System in High Point, NC, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA/NP to join a new function of their practice. The practice is opening an extended hour, urgent care clinic for their medical and radiation oncology patients to be staffed by two Advanced Practice Providers.
Details About the Opportunity:
- Practice Address- 302 Westwood Avenue, High Point, NC 27262 (located within Hayworth Cancer Center)
- Position Goals- to see urgent/emergent, general medical needs of patients already attributed to the hem/onc and radiation oncology practice (referrals to be made from internal oncology providers). The urgent care clinic will aid patients in avoiding unnecessary ED visits.
- Schedule- 36 hours weekly with 10 hour shifts (3-4 days per week), weekends will rotate
- Excellent clinic staff and leadership support
- Benefits Include- Paid CME days & reimbursement, paid annual leave (vacation), matching 403 b, malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long term disability, group life insurance
UNC Regional Physicians is a multi-specialty group of provider practices, a wholly-owned subsidiary of High Point Regional Hospital. The group has been serving the needs of individuals and families in Greater High Point, Asheboro, Jamestown, Thomasville, Lexington and southwest Greensboro areas for more than 13 years. UNC Regional Physicians includes 44 outpatient practices, 19 specialties, 124 physicians and 63 advanced practice providers.
Located in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC, UNC Regional Physicians practices are just two hours from the NC Mountains and 3 hours to the coastal area. With a regional population of 1.6 million, High Point is the smaller of the connected cities with a population of 109,000.
Additional Perks Include:
-16 colleges and universities, services provided to High Point University (division 1 sports team)
-Midway between North Carolina's two major cities- Raleigh and Charlotte
-Home to the Wyndham Championship PGA Tournament, Greensboro Aquatic Center, multiple minor-league teams, 101 parks and 137 miles of trails in Guilford County alone, and much more!
-High Point is known as the "Home Furnishings Capital of the World"
-Lower cost of living compared to other similar-sized areas in the state
-Quick access to Triad International Airport in Greensboro
-High ranking public and private school options
-Home to more than 200 foreign-owned businesses, representing 32 countries
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your CV for review to Jennifer.LeBeau@unchealth.unc.edu or call 336-781-2252.