Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Broadcast Staff
at IMG College
- # of Openings
An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
The Learfield IMG College Audio Division seeks candidates for its part-time studio staff August 2019 to March 2020. The primary responsibilities will be dictated by an individual’s unique qualifications and skills. They may include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering on-air content for various NCAA athletic programs, which will typically involve writing, producing, and broadcasting in game scoreboard updates
- Producing live play-by-play broadcasts and coach’s shows.
- Assist studio hosts and producers with live broadcast remote setup and execution during assigned technical operations shifts, including: Initiating remote connections via IP and POTS; Gameday affiliate support; Tracking technical resources and assigning as needed per broadcast demands utilizing Wheatnet routing technology
- Streaming audio monitoring and support
- Acquiring, editing and uploading audio for various on-demand distribution
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates must display professionalism with a strong work ethic, be proficient with computers, web savvy, detail-oriented and able to work at a fast pace with excellent time management, communication and organizational skills. Prior on-air commercial radio experience is REQUIRED for on-air responsibilities. Candidates must have a flexible schedule and will be required to work several nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Audio Vault or similar automation software.
- Prior on-air commercial radio experience is preferred
- Advanced broadcast production skills
- General understanding of remote broadcasting concepts
- General understanding of broadcast board operation