Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
inMotionNow is a leading provider of workflow solutions, facilitating efficiency and productivity from project kickoff to final approval. Our flagship SaaS product, inMotion ignite, is an enterprise workflow automation suite for marketing and creative teams. Over the past 20+ years, we've partnered with leading companies -- including: Walt Disney, LabCorp, SF Giants, Spectrum and many more -- to manage and track their creative assets in a centralized, online environment.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a company with product-market fit and tremendous growth potential! As our Marketing Director, reporting into the Chief Business Officer, you will be responsible for day to day operations of the Marketing team, including both Demand Generation and Product Marketing.
What you will be responsible for leading the Marketing team to achieve:
- Lead our GTM strategy and execution to drive MQLs and Pipeline at an increasingly efficient rate as we scale our business
- Constantly analyze marketing mix to ensure both MQL quantity and quality
- Arm our Sales and Customer Success teams with impactful persona-based product marketing to inspire and engage our customers
- Flagship Tradeshows - plan and execute our 2 flagship national tradeshows – HOW Design Live and Adobe Max. Ensure we set clear MQL goals, enable Sales team at the event and hit our lead and pipeline targets.
- Regional & Vertical events & partnerships - manage our partnerships – planning 12-month programs and engaging marketing colleagues to help execute these highly targeted programs across media.
- Third party email & list rentals – acquire and test 3rd party email lists to reach new audiences (e.g. GD USA, Chief Marketer, etc.).
- Email nurture program – build, deploy and optimize automated nurture programs for both newly acquired MALs, as well as returned leads from Sales to drive future resurfacing
- Lead the Product Marketing Mission to create an owned and earned media program across inMotionNow properties and the social media ecosystem.
- Drive organic demand from these content channels to fuel engaged prospects and educate and inspire potential buyers.
- Budget management – building and maintaining the annual marketing budget, working with Finance to ensure the budget is effectively planned, phased, tracked, accrued, invoices are processed and expenses submitted on a timely basis.
- Marketing Qualified Lead SLA with Sales – manage the campaign briefing and lead hand-off process with Sales, ensuring we optimize valuable MQLs
- Manage Executive Dashboard – build quarterly MQL and Pipeline dashboards and update every Monday morning ready for Leadership team meeting.
- Own marketing calendar and sprint planning – coordinate across Marketing team to create and manage a central activity calendar and manage the sprint cadence for the team.
- Manage the marketing team on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Set clear goals and expectations and then driving accountability to excellence
- Perform performance appraisals to reward and recognize and develop career growth plans
- Marketing technology experience required (CRM & Marketing Automation)
- Microsoft office – ability to build marketing models in Excel and Strategy decks in PPT
- Experience managing marketing teams in both a demand gen and product marketing capacity
- Proven ability to position solutions as highly-differentiated for specific persona and use cases
- Storyteller who weaves compelling social & content marketing (technical but with a human edge)
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- 10 to 15 years marketing experience
- B2B and SaaS industry marketing experience preferred
- Managed teams through a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly MOS accountability and success
- Been accountable for MQL and Pipeline numbers – frequent data driven drive root cause analysis
- Grit: proven resilience to overcome obstacles
- Intellectually curious: has a history of asking questions & loves to learn
- Flexibility: iterates approach based on new information
- People-smart: knows how to work within a team
- Exceptional communicator: inside & outside the company
- Urgency: holds team accountable with metrics
What We Offer:
- Leadership Development, Coaching & Mentoring: we provide our teammates with opportunities to stretch in their career and the training needed to continue honing your skillset
- Room to Grow: as you develop your skills at inMotionnow, you will have numerous opportunities to rise within our organization
- Great Work Environment: we work hard, but make sure we enjoy doing it; we truly believe our employees are our greatest asset!
- Great Benefits Package: we offer very competitive health and dental insurance, PTO, & 401k
Our talented and dedicated team has high expectations of each other, and we put our customers above all else. Are you our next great InMotioneer?