Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Reliability Engineer
For over two decades, inMotionNow has a been the leading provider of creative workflow and project management software for marketing and creative teams. In addition to our leading creative workflow management application, inMotion ignite, we also provide in-house teams with industry-driven thought leadership and best practices for managing creative projects.
At inMotionNow, our Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are charged with “Engineering Amazing Customer Experiences.”
The SRE position is an integral part of our development team. We are looking for a strong candidate who will excel in our high-energy, hard-working organization to contribute immediately to the development and growth of our SaaS application.
We work with some of the best brands in the world and their level of satisfaction in our product depends on you and the service you provide. We take this responsibility very seriously, so smart, creative, and empathetic applicants are a must in order to deliver to our customers the experiences they deserve.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a leading voice in the team's design and implementation efforts
- Handle all instance related issues and work with Product Development Leadership when needed
- Maintain and create all application and instance alerts as it relates to site reliability
- Open support cases with 3rd party providers as needed
- Evaluate and modify infrastructure autoscaling as necessary for reliable operation
- Control application code deployment servers and code deployment methods
- Implement all platform required upgrades to applications and libraries
- Control application log collection and analysis
- Automate processes and systems configuration/deployment
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire application stack
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform, Chef
- Help evaluate and solve deficiencies in our software development processes and operational models
What We Look For:
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years related experience
- Familiarity with backend and frontend frameworks, such as .NET, Angular, React
- Working knowledge of C#, SQL, and HTML5/JS/CSS
- Familiarity with scripting language such as BASH, Powershell, or Python
- Experience with version control tools (Git)
- Demonstrable knowledge of continuous integration and/or continuous deployment tools and scripting. TeamCity, Jenkins, or Bamboo skills would be a bonus.
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Chef, or Terraform)
- Proficiency with AWS management (EC2, S3)
- Ability to conduct thorough investigations, including a deep dive into reliability and scaling issues from both a code and infrastructure perspective
- Experience with system monitoring and logging
- Experience deploying changes in a production environment
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science preferred but will accept equivalent experience.
What We Offer:
At inMotionNow, we pride ourselves on creating a rewarding and highly engaged work environment. We are committed to enabling our people to be the best they can be by offering career development opportunities, focusing on promoting from within, and providing many opportunities for cross-departmental collaboration. We are dedicated to creating collective success through moving together with purpose, creating an environment that is safe to stretch our creative and innovative boundaries, and leading though transparency. We offer an environment where you are free to express your unique abilities, have a work/life balance, and provide an outlet to give back to the community we live and work in. Our talented and dedicated team has high expectations for each other, and we put our employees and customers above all else.
- Leadership Development, Coaching & Mentoring: We provide our teammates with leadership development and support, in addition to the training needed to continue honing your skillset.
- Room for Growth: As you develop your skills at inMotionNow, you will have the opportunity to advance within our organization.
- Work from Home: To support a work/life balance, we offer our teammates the flexibility to occasionally work from home and due to COVID-19 we are currently fully WFH.
- Benefits: We offer competitive benefits.
- Volunteering: Giving back to the community that we live and work in is important to us. We sponsor two (2) company volunteer events each year.
- Culture: We know that our people and how we engage with each other helps to promote a work hard/play hard culture.
At inMotionNow, the values of inclusion, diversity, and equality are paramount and a vital part of the core fabric inMotion was built on. All employment decisions are based upon our business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.