Investors Title Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP-National Markets Operations
at Investors Title Company
NC - Chapel Hill
# of openings:
Vice President-National Markets Operations
Investors Title Insurance Company
Chapel Hill, NC
Publicly traded underwriter, Investors Title Insurance Company, is seeking a well-rounded leader to serve as a strategic business partner with the SVP-National Markets to help develop and execute the Company’s growth plans and objectives through the delivery of operations and underwriting support necessary to accomplish plans in the most efficient and effective manner. Profitably increase Company’s market share of title insurance business through the successful establishment, management and growth of agency operations, as well as helping to identify and evaluate new outlets for growth in National Markets states. Provide support to our agency partners that optimize their growth and profitability and exceeds support expectations.
- Oversee agency staffing models for agencies managed by Investors Title Management Services
- Recruit, develop and retain highly qualified employees
- Supervise National Markets Operations Representatives in strategic markets
- Oversee title and settlement production to insure timely and accurate delivery
- Collaborate with state marketing and operational leadership to attract new and retain existing relationships
- Ensure adherence to corporate underwriting policy and monitor staff execution through quality review program
- Provide support and expertise on all aspects of title and settlement production and delivery
- Collaborate with Finance Department, department heads, State Representatives, Operations Support and legal staff to identify, analyze, recommend and implement operational enhancements to maximize profit and market share
- Collaborate on risk mitigation issues and provide information on transactions and attorneys, agents and others that may increase corporate exposure to risk
- Strong hiring and management skills and experience
- Strong background and familiarity with lending/banking, real estate and builder organizations.
- Strong sales skills and administration ability
- Minimum of 7 years experience and knowledge of title industry, agency management, operations, and underwriting.
- Ability to analyze situations, develop creative solutions, and make sound decisions.
- Strong planning and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make presentations and to lead discussions.
- Willingness to travel up to 25-30% of the time.
- Personal attributes to include high energy and attention to detail.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics.