Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineering Project Manager
Jacobs serves the PharmaBio, Chemicals, Refining, Pulp & Paper, Power & Utilities, High Tech and Consumer Products Industries. Our core life sciences network has contributed to becoming the largest provider of engineering and construction services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients and we have established ourselves as the center of excellence for Pulp and Paper facilities. Jacobs provides full-service engineering, procurement, and construction management services for both new and existing facilities, offering environmental and water / wastewater support, energy audits, and hygienic / sanitary assessments. For projects of every scale we provide design, engineering, construction, commissioning, and maintenance services that support a facility's entire life cycle.
Plans, directs and coordinates engineering projects to ensure client goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Interprets and verifies industry standards, guidelines and codes for project deliverables
- Schedules and monitors work plans consistent with prime contract requirements
- Leads technical discussions with customer and supplier
- Know the technical requirements of the project; implement them and help others to accomplish the same
- Participate in Continuous improvement and other improvement initiatives by assembling and
- BS or MS degree is required
- 10 years experience as a Project Manager in an Engineering, Environmental or Construction organization is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Professional Engineering certification in related discipline is preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.