Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Telecom Project Coordinator
Jacobs Telecommunication has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development – complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us as the #1 Design Firm 2018 in Engineering News-Record. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long-term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
The Project Coordinator supports the Project Manager in the South & North Carolina markets by maintaining document control and database management while tracking project activities and coordinating team communications to ensure project goals are accomplished within the time frame and budget parameters.
• Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communications
• Manage electronic project files
• Coordinate accurate, up-to-date reporting of project status, scheduling, and planning
• Maintain project trackers and client tracking database
• Attend weekly deployment meetings
• Know project status at all times
• Interface with accounting department regarding client and subcontractor purchase orders and invoicing
• Track receipt and issuance of purchase orders
• Work with project manager to produce monthly milestone and T&M billing and handle other duties as assigned
• 2 years of project admin experience required (with 1 years experience as a Telecom Project Coordinator in the wireless telecommunications industry is preferred.)
• HS graduate or equivalent required (specialized training or education may be substituted for part of the experience)
• Detail oriented, able to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines required
• Ability to travel occasionally as required
• Specific wireless telecom project coordination experience preferred
• Expert in all aspects of Microsoft Office, especially Excel preferred
• Strong organizational and communication skills preferred
• Ability to maintain organized and accurate project records/files preferred
Must be able to work for any US Employer without visa sponsorship.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.