Keihin North America, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technical Staff
at Keihin North America, Inc.
Keihin is one of the world's leading manufacturers of vehicle engine management and climate control systems. We have facilities across North America employing over 2,000 associates. Keihin is focused on exceeding customer expectations while being a responsible corporate citizen. Keihin North America has manufacturing facilities located in North Carolina, Michigan, & Indiana, and Sales & R/D in Ohio.
Join our growing organization and you'll find yourself part of a goal-oriented team, working in a fast-paced, inter-functional environment full of professional challenges and opportunities. Whether your talents involve manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, information technologies, sales, administration or leadership, we want our associates to set a benchmark for excellence.
At Keihin, we take pride in uniting talent with opportunity. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who brings enthusiasm to everything you do, then join Keihin and participate in the advancement of automotive manufacturing and technologies.
Keihin is proud to offer our associates one of the most competitive and comprehensive health care plans in the market. Our plan covers health/wellness, dental, vision and prescription and is available at a very low cost to the associates.
The purpose of this position is to monitor and maintain the equipment used in the manufacturing process as well as provide daily customer support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment
* Root cause analysis of machine downtime, scrap, etc
* Perform TPM's
- High school diploma
- Minimum 3 years related work experience.
- Minimum Work Keys scores: 4 in Reading for Information, 4 in Applied Mathematics, 4 in Locating Information, 4 in Applied Technology
- Passing score on related skills assessment
- 2 year Associate Degree in related field
- 2+ years related work experience in an industrial manufacturing setting.
- Experience with PLC's & ability to use PLC monitoring to aid in troubleshooting.
- Experience with robotics.
- 1+ year of experience troubleshooting and repairing conveyor, fluid dispense, inspection and screw driving system
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to promote and carry out the "Keihin Philosophy" and "5 Joys"
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions, exercise good judgment, and be highly motivated
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, high level of accuracy
- Maintains clean and orderly work environment
- Interacts with various levels of associates
- Improves manufacturing proficiency levels to meet plant goals and objectives
- Maintains knowledge of all processes, procedures, and equipment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of organization
- Ability to handle multiple functions and deadlines, work independently and make effective decisions.
- Commitment to high standards and the ability to inspire those qualities in others
- Willingness and ability to support and train others
- Strong work ethic
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to work overtime on short notice to support production requirements