Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Our Associates – Partners in Our Vision
We are a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for greeting residents and visitors at the front desk and by phone. Establish an initial friendly atmosphere in the community. Respond to emergencies and resident requests.
Here are a few of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of our Customer Service Representative on a daily basis:
- Approach all encounters with residents and associates in a friendly, service-oriented manner
- Monitor residents’ well-being in a general way
- Report any changes in the condition of a resident to supervisor immediately
- Assist residents with requests as needed or find appropriate associate to assist
- Look for opportunities to exceed resident expectations and enhance resident satisfaction
What we offer our Associates:
Full – time associates (30 hours per week for at least 90 days):
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and sick time)
- Life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free meals
- Fitness centers in many communities
- Referral bonuses
* Benefits may vary depending on position and location
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- High school graduate preferred.
- One to three years of senior living, customer service, or related experience preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required
(Job requirements and duties are available in the full job description)