Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Our Associates – Partners in Our Vision
We are a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
Magnolia Glen, a premier senior living community is recognized for Outstanding Resident and Employee Satisfaction. We are nestled on twelve wooded acres and our main building offers Independent Living as well as Assisted Living. We also have spacious cottages, a one-of-a-kind offering in Raleigh. Our success is due to the skill, the commitment and integrity of our staff.
We are expanding our Environmental Services Staff (maintenance). The successful candidate will be part of a team essential to the maintenance of buildings, grounds and equipment. You will need: effective communication skills, must be able to work in sometimes stressful environment, and you must remain calm and sensitive to resident needs at all times.
Ability to manage multiple priorities at once. Positive attitude and remain flexible to priority changes. Willing to be part of on-call rotation and work evenings, holidays and weekends as needed. Must be thorough, reliable, honest, dependable, courteous and able to work alone as well as part of a team.
Benefits: Our package offers Medical, Dental and Vision. 401K with employer match. Life insurance.
Paid holidays, vacation and sick for Full and Part-time staff.
Free lunch during an 8 hour shift.
Opportunity to advance your skill set. Tools provided
- Knowledge of hand construction equipment, plumbing equipment, general preventative maintenance, and basic knowledge of multi-housing maintenance.
- CFC and CPO certifications preferred.
- Experience with painting, wall damage repair preferred.
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to deal effectively and calmly with people.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- Must be dependable, courteous, sincere, honest and personable.
- Should be capable of good communication skills and be able to work alone.
- Must be able to work with multiple priorities.
- High school graduate preferred.
- One to three years’ experience in patch, texture and painting.
- Should have a high degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Technical training or HVAC certification is desirable.
(Job requirements and duties are available in the full job description)