Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coordinator - Partnership Services, Davidson College
at Learfield Sports
- Req No.
- Location Name
- Davidson Sports Properties
- Sponsorship Sales
An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Davidson Sports Properties is Learfield IMG College’s local, dedicated entity representing Davidson College. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the Wildcats brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base.
As exclusive multimedia rights holder for Davidson Athletics, Davidson Sports Properties manages all aspects of the rights relationship. Providing corporate partners with traditional, digital and other non-traditional media opportunities to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; digital engagement including social media, the official athletics website, content, digital gaming and retargeting, event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and radio game broadcasts and coaches’ shows.
Learfield IMG is actively seeking a Coordinator – Partnership Services to work from Davidson, NC for Davidson Sports Properties. Our Coordinators are essential to Learfield and our properties’ success. We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the DSP team. The goal is to execute partnership elements to ensure a fulfilling partnership and Game Day experience for the DSP team, partners and Wildcats fans. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior sales support experience, we want to meet you! This dual-function role possesses both sales and coordination responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, the following:
Official Athletic Website: www.Davidsonwildcats.com
Official School Website: www.Davidson.edu
- Serve as liaison between corporate partners, property staff and the Athletic Department
- Manage and track all marketing inventory for the property
- Create and deliver marketing contracts and agreements
- Assist property staff and college marketing team with all fulfillment needs for signage, radio, print, digital and event operations
- Assist the General Manager with expense reporting, invoicing, and other budgetary needs
- Assist with corporate hospitality, tickets, in-game promotions and other activities
- Manage game program ads for select sporting events
- Manage all game day Property Assistants for select sports programs
- Coordinate POP (Proof of Performances) recaps for in-venue and all client partnership elements
- Prospecting for potential corporate partners
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in business, sports administration, marketing, advertising or other related field
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week including home games and select sporting events
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- High level of initiative, specifically in the areas of sales generation and process improvement
- Strong focus on quality of work and attention to detail
- Able to lead and motivate others
- Results-driven; willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the goal
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships across many demographics
- Strong aptitude for learning; highly curious
- Desire to build a long-term career in sports marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)