Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fundraising Campaign Assistant, Light The Night
at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Sales/Business Development
- Temporary Employee
Performs diverse projects and activities for the chapter to support and enhance revenue generation in support of LLS’ mission.
Reports to: Sr. Campaign Manager
This is a temporary position staffed by TargetCW. The assignment will end no later than 11/30/2019.
Additional Position Information
- Administers select on-going programs and/or special projects (e.g. sponsorship recruitment, corporate/foundation prospect identification and cultivation, benefit fulfillment, event press releases, event logistics coordination, etc.)
- Provides administrative and clerical support for fundraising campaigns.
- Maintains assigned office, program and event records, files and databases.
- Prepares event related correspondence and reports.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS's mission and programs to promote the Society's fundraising, research, and patient initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0 -1 year of fundraising, communications, sales, marketing, event planning experience
- Collaborate with Mission Team ensuring success of patient access, education, public policy and advocacy and research
- Excellent MS Office Suite and database management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media & emerging online channels
- Capable of managing multiple priorities effectively
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Professional and solid judgment.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- May be required to move Campaign materials weighing up to 15 pounds for various events.
- May be required to travel within the Chapter's designated area.
- Required to work evenings or weekends.