Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Staff CCUMP
at Live Nation
Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That’s why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Guard, patrol, and/or monitor the venue premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules. May operate metal detector equipment.
- Circulate among guests and/or employees to preserve safety, order and to protect the venue property.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, guests, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security and safety of the premises.
- May write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors and gates.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
- Security/Law Enforcement experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance; ability to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.